Monday, July 30, 2012
- I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
- I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
- I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.
- I’ve learned that making a ‘living’ is not the same thing as ‘making a life.’
- I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
- I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.
- I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
- I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
- I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
- I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn.
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.